1. Pray every day and throughout the day.
2. Go to bed on time and get enough rest.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
4. Say “No” to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your emotional or mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life. Less is more.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big projects over time. Write out a plan.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do about it. If you can’t do anything about a situation, give it to the Lord, and get busy doing for others.
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. You have two ears and one mouth. Listen more and talk less.
15. Do something you enjoy everyday.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in various places.
18. Eat right. Refuse to put certain foods in your mouth.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. While driving, listen to music or preaching that is spiritually uplifting.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
24. Make friends with godly people.
25. Keep a list of favorite Scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good ‘Thank you, Jesus .’
27. Laugh every day, and often!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude.
31. Be kind to unkind people.
34. Slow down.
36. Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
Do you have anything you would add to the list? If so, add a comment or email it to me!